Fri, Apr 29|
Mindfulness for Better Life - Learn to Manage Anxiety and Stress, Clean up your Diet to find more Energy
ONLINE ONLY via zoom – Take it at your own time – NO more excuses that you are busy 😊 If you cannot make Friday nights live, I will email the recorded lecture, and it will be available for 7 days to review.
Time & Location
Apr 29, 2022, 7:30 PM PDT – Jun 10, 2022, 10:00 PM PDT
About the Event
Via Zoom – Recording will be available for 7 days
Early bird registration extended until March 31st - Save $50 –
Cost with Yoga included: $339.99 early registration (ends March 28th), $389.99 late registration (costs includes 40 days of unlimited Yoga with Spira and lectures.)
Cost without the unlimited yoga package: purchase this if you already have an unlimited membership at Spira or if you choose not to practice: $239.99 early registration (ends March 28th), $289.99 late registration Cost includes the lectures only.
This workshop is not refundable! All sales are final, if you cannot attend, we could transfer your cash towards future workshops, but we do not refund cash or credit card. Thank you for understanding.
Mindfulness for Better Life over 40 Days of practice?
Find out why students love taking this course; some students have taken it over five times.
This workshop really does work. Yes, it can truly make a difference in your life. No, it is not a quick fix; the more work you put into it, the more benefits you will discover. The more often you take the course, the more it will become part of your lifestyle.
By the end of 40 days, you will leave with healthier habits and better knowledge of yourself, and you will be more resilient to life's ups and downs.
Dora wrote these 7 lectures to be a smart, funny, entertaining; guide towards productive habits, lasting gratitude, and meaningful life.
- How to manage and thrive with stress & anxiety
- How to use meditation to help reach your smart goals
- Learn to understand how the brain works to help you find inner peace and life satisfaction.
- Understand nutrition - get in shape
- How to use mindfulness to improve the relationship with self and others, and yourself...
In the ancient texts of yoga, asanas, poses were not the focus. Rather there were thousands of pages written on the art of "Svadhyaya". Svadhyaya is a Sanskrit term that translates to 'self-study'. Ancient yogis spent most of their focus on developing techniques on mindfulness, ways to become more present, authentic, and united with life.
This course aims to connect you to this ancient art of Svadyaya with modern tools.
The greatest lessons of yoga are not on your mat, but in everyday life with family, work, and friends. How we live and conduct, our life is yoga. We should all live a joyful, loving, thriving experience at work and home. We all wish to have a healthy relationship with our partners and bodies.
Are you living to your full potential?
- You will strengthen and tone your body as you will have to do your very best to practice Yoga 6 days a week for 40 days. (Optional)
- We will focus on cleaning up our eating habits and building more loving awareness of how we eat. You will learn about nutrition and the mind-body connection to our foods.
- And most importantly, we will delve into our minds. We will explore meditation practices and weekly themes to guide us through the process.
WHAT IS THE TIME COMMITMENT?
YOGA PRACTICE – OPTIONAL: Try to practice Yoga 6 days a week. The 7th day is a restorative home practice, optional yoga class, or day of rest. (Cost of membership is included in the price of the workshop. If you already have an unlimited membership at Spira or wish not to practice, purchase the package with NO YOGA only meetings)
MEDITATION: At home (5-15 minutes) or before classes in the mornings and evenings.
WEEKLY LECTURE: 7 nights Live session on Fridays from 7:30-10:00. Or listen to the recorded session later in the week. This gives you absolute flexibility, thus nothing is limiting your participation :-) no more excuses that you don't have the time. Commit to doing this, and you will see beneficial changes in your life!
READING MATERIAL (optional, lectures will cover some of the material in books, of course, if you read, you will learn more)- YOU Need to Purchase or read from the library. Purchase these two books:
· The Happiness Hypothesis by Jonathan Haidt
· The Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson
· The Liberated Mind by Seven C. Hayes, PhD