40 Days - Find your way out of the funk - Nutrition, Mindfulness, and Fitness ON-line
Time & Location
About the Event
Let's make 2021 really good!
Feeling a little down? Sluggish? Blue? Anxious? Angry? Bloated?
Consider taking 40 Days with Dora. WHY?
- Why not use this challenging time for inner growth and self-reflection. This workshop will give you tools to turn lemons into lemonade.
- This year more than ever, we need to learn simple techniques to help us stay centered, healthy, emotionally resilient, and nutritionally well balanced
- ONLINE ONLY – Take it at your own time – NO more excuses that you are busy 😊
- If you cannot make Friday nights live, I will email the recorded lecture, and it will be available for 7 days to review.
- Additional optional NEW BOOK and REFRESHED LECTURE material to FIT OUR CURRENT NEED. Learn tools to manage anxiety while you gain resilience.
If you have taken it already – take it again – there is NEW BOOK and refreshed material to fit our needs this year!
Never taken it before? Just go for it; hundreds of students can’t be wrong; this lecture sequence is unique, smart, and useful.
January 8th - February 19th
7 Weekly Friday night meeting 7:30-10:00 PM (meetings will be recorded and emailed to for review for those who cannot make Friday nights)
Early bird registration extended until December 18th - Save $50 –
The cost is the same as last year when we had the session in person. WHY?
1. Keeping the cost the same helps us stay in business during shut-down.
2. It allows us to offer discounts to those who lost their job during this epidemic.
If you lost your job, and under financial duress but would like to take this workshop, please email email@example.com with a discount scholarship request. Spira knows how important mental health is during these times, especially if you are under financial stress.
Cost with Yoga included: $339.99 early registration (ends December 18th), $389.99 late registration (costs includes 40 days of unlimited Yoga with Spria and lectures.)
Cost without the unlimited yoga package: purchase this if you already have an unlimited membership at Spira or if you choose not to practice: $239.99 early registration (ends December 18th), $289.99 late registration
Cost includes the lectures only.
This workshop is not refundable! All sales are final, if you cannot attend, we could transfer your cash towards future workshops, but we do not refund cash or credit card. Thank you for understanding.
WHAT IS 40 DAYS?
I wrote 40 Days to be a smart, funny, entertaining; a guide towards productive habits, lasting gratitude, and meaningful life
- How to manage and thrive with stress
- How to use meditation to help reach your smart goals
- Understand nutrition
- How to use mindfulness to improve the relationship with self and others
- The greatest lessons of Yoga are not on your mat but in everyday life!
Are you living to your full potential?
By the end of 40 days, you will leave with healthier habits and better knowledge of yourself, and you will be more resilient to life’s ups and downs.
WHAT IS THE TIME COMMITMENT?
YOGA PRACTICE – OPTIONAL: Try to practice Yoga 6 days a week. The 7th day is a restorative home practice, optional yoga class, or day of rest. (Cost of membership is included in the price of the workshop. If you already have an unlimited membership at Spira or wish not to practice, purchase the package with NO YOGA only meetings)
MEDITATION: 5-15 minutes
WEEKLY LECTURE: 7 nights Live session on Fridays at 7:30-10:00. Or listen to the recorded session later the week.
READING MATERIAL is OPTIONAL, you will get more out of the lectures if you follow along the reading, but the lectures can stand alone if you don't have time to read.
- YOU Need to Purchase or read from the library.
Purchase these three books:
The Happiness Hypothesis by Jonathan Haidt
The Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson –
New book to fit our current needs and for repeat students
A Liberated Mind by Steven C. Hayes PhD