Fri, Apr 21|
Yin Yoga Foundations – An Immersion Experience
This training is open to all practitioners. Deepen your knowledge of Yin, Relax Deeply, and Build Community.
Time & Location
Apr 21, 6:00 PM – Apr 30, 5:00 PM
Issaquah, 1135 NW Gilman Blvd, Issaquah, WA 98027, USA
About the Event
This training is open to all practitioners.
You do not have to be a yoga teacher to take this training. But if you are a Registered Yoga Alliance Teacher, you can receive 30 hours of Continuing Education Credits for the course.
This immersion will give you more insight into yin yoga and offer ways to deepen your practice.
- April 21-23
- April 28-30
- Friday 6-9 pm
- Saturday 11:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Sunday 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
In this immersion, we will discuss the theory behind yin yoga, and its physiological, energetic, and psychological benefits.
This immersion will blend yin yoga classes, meditation, lecture and discussion, hands-on exploration, and teaching practicum.
Some of the topics that we will cover:
- Physical Anatomy and benefits
- How yin is different than restorative
- Props, variations, considerations, energetic anatomy of yin.
- How poses relate to the subtle body - the meridian lines, emotions, and chakra system.
- How to combine Yin with Seasonal wellness, Ayurveda, and essential oils.
- How to incorporate Visualization, mudras, mantra, and pranayama with Yin practice
- Mindfulness, Awareness and Meditation, and Yin Yoga
Besides the presentations, during the weekend, there will be lots of time for meditation, practice, relaxation, and practice teaching!
Come join us, connect to the community and deepen your yoga!