top of page
Fri, May 19|
Yin Yoga & Yogic Stories
Yin Yoga & Yogic Stories with Jamie and Matt The full series is eligible for 4.5 hours of continuing education through Yoga Alliance
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
1 more dates
May 19, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Issaquah, 1135 NW Gilman Blvd, Issaquah, WA 98027, USA
About the Event
Drop in for a single session! OR Join us for this special series!
One Friday in April, May, and June, we will get together for an evening of yin yoga.
Each class will blend yin poses, old stories, meridian theory, essential oils, chanting, and a touch of philosophy. Feed your soul.
- April 21st - Yoga descends to earth. Grounding postures with a focus on the legs and hips.
- May 19th - You are not your mind. Connecting with the element of water, a focus on forward bends and backbends.
- June 9th - In praise of the Goddess. Connecting with the elements of fire and air, a focus on the neck and side body.
6:30 pm – 8 pm
- $45 each
- or all 3 for $108 - 20% discount!
- Annual or monthly autopay members receive an automatic 10 % off - thank you for committing to the community and to the practice
- No Refund on Workshops
Yoga Alliance Cont. Ed Credits:
- The full series is eligible for 4.5 hours of continuing education through Yoga Alliance.
Bundle and save 20% - purchase all three workshops; click here
Buy individual workshops:
bottom of page