yoga alliance continuing education credits
Spira Power Yoga has registered 15 different weekend topics as Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Classes.
You can now take the individual topics from our 500HR Curriculum for Continuing Education Credits. In other words, if you are not going through your 500HR Certification with us currently, because you either have one already or because currently, that is not your goal, then you can attend one topic, one weekend of your choice to satisfy Yoga Alliance’s continuing education requirement.
- Making friends with stress – Awareness, Mindfulness and MeditationFri, Nov 05Spira Power YogaNov 05, 6:00 PM – Nov 07, 3:30 PMSpira Power Yoga, 1135 NW Gilman Blvd, Issaquah, WA 98027, USAAvailable online or in-studio Did you ever try meditation, but found yourself frustrated thus gave up after a few tries? Well you are not alone. There are a lot of misconceptions around mindfulness and meditation...
- Fun and Technique Behind Advanced Sequencing with Dora and CarinaSat, Apr 02Spira Power Yoga
- Learning Healthy Alignment with Hands on AssistingSat, Jun 04Spira Power Yoga
- Demystifying and Understanding Tantra - online or in-personFri, Sep 30Spira Power Yoga
- Yoga History, Philosophy and the 8-limbs - deepen your practiceFri, Nov 04Spira Power Yoga
- 40 Days - To start the New Year Right - Nutrition, Mindfulness, and Fitness/ West SeattleFri, Jan 10Spira Power Yoga